About the site
I was knitting a Riddari-sweater for someone as a present, and I needed to get the information about the yarn colors for the sweater. It can be really hard to imagine, what the finished sweater would look like, if you've never knitted one (and even if you have, it still is), so I needed some way to visualise the possible color choices.
The colors on the selects are from Istex' site - the colors they have for Léttlopi-yarn. You can find the codes of each color from the select-fields as well. Also, the colors you can see in the picture are only examples, I tried to get them close to the actual colors. However, I will not take any responsibility of the finished garment 😄
You can contact me via email (hello[a]eevis.codes) if you want to give any feedback, or notice something funny happening on the site.
Another option is to file a bug report in Github.
- Add Paapo
- Added Paapo to the list of store where Lettlopi-color availability is checked from.
- RSS-feed for updates added
- Added RSS feed for both Finnish and English updates. You can subscribe to them from the 'RSS'-link under the title 'Changelog'
- Some colors got new color codes to resemble real colors better
- Some colors (Ash, Light beige ja White) got new, closer-to-reality color codes.
- Also, this change required some changes to code. Those are invisible to users.
- Add multicolor Icelandic sweater and refactor site structure
- Added "new" pattern - multicolor Icelandic sweater, so, every individual color can be now selected.
- Also, refactored the site structure to support adding new patterns.
- Remove contact form and add Lanka-Kaisa
- Removed the contact form, as it was causing more problems compared to it's usefulness.
- Fixed a bug with routing.
- Added Lanka-Kaisa to the list of stores where the Lettlopi-color availability is checked from.
- Show all yarn color amounts in one page
- Added a link to the front page to display the amount of all colors in selected stores
- Again, if you have a store in mind, which should be included, send me a message.
- Show yarn color amounts in different stores
- Added a link to the front page to display the amount of selected colors in selected shops
- If you have a store in mind, which should be included, send me a message.
- Sort colors alphabetically
- Colors are now sorted alphabetically
- Contact form and other improvements
- A contact form has been added.
- Added a link to generate random colors
- Some smaller and nonvisible improvements, such as adding sitemap.
- List of colors and other improvements
- A list of colors has been added under the color picker. Now you don't have to guess the colors based on the yarn color names.
- Also some misc improvements to styles etc.
- The site is online 🎉
- The site is online!